Cheat sheet for daycare at Happy Dogs 23rd & 1st
- Address: 403 1st Avenue (map)
- Check-in hours:
- Check-out hours:
- Contactless check in/out via member website
- When you arrive, please check in/out via our member website
- This should be quicker for you and for us, and allows you to confirm any meal instructions
- If you haven’t logged in to the member website before, please try to log in ahead of time to make sure it works — if you experience any issues, please email us so we can work to fix it.
- Contactless check in/out via text message for friends or dog walkers without access to the member website:
- There will be a phone number posted to our front door in the morning. Your friend or dog walker should text that number with your dog’s security PIN.
- You can find the security PIN in the member website, under your dog’s profile. Let us know if you have any trouble finding it.
- Please don’t call — this number is for texting only! 🙂
Instructions for check-in/out
- Request check-in/out on your mobile phone via our member website when you arrive
- You can either wait inside or outside, whichever you prefer
- We have floor markers indicating 6 feet apart inside
- Please wear a mask, regardless if you are waiting inside or outside
- We still want to minimize chit-chat at this time; any questions/issues, email us as always!
Special food request:
- Label individual meal baggies or cans with dog’s name and breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Use Sharpie or other non-smearing pen
- Hand over without touching hands
Wear a mask (or other face covering if you don’t have access to a mask)
We’re excited to see your pup!