Our expanding hours as New York City re-opens
As of August 2020, we’re open for daycare every 7 days a week. Our Southside location is also open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and this location is open every day of the week. All members are automatically eligible to use both locations.
Our current weekday hours are 7am-8pm, with a $5 early check in fee from 7-8am and a $5 late check out fee from 6:30-8pm. No notice for early check in/late check out is needed; just come early or late as needed.
We’re also open on Saturdays from 9am-6pm, and on Sundays from 10am-6pm.
There are some special safety protocols:
- Booking for daycare visits is no longer needed; however, pre-booking for boarding is required (use this form)
- Baths during visits are available on first-come first-served basis (waitlist available); booking via member website is recommended to avoid disappointment
- No pick-ups or drop-offs available at this time
- Safety protocols summary (details here)
- Our lobby area is open (with a new picture gallery) and you are welcome to come inside to request check in or check out, or you can stay outside if you prefer
- Request check in/out via our member website, whether you wait inside or outside
- If you are waiting outside during check out, come inside for handoff when we notify you it’s your turn; this is for your dog’s physical safety
- Please wear masks, as our staff will also
- We do a post check-in wipe down of all dogs’ gear and disinfect the lobby (including all handles and seats) twice daily
We are accepting new registrants for daycare here.
Our normal (pre-pandemic) hoursWeekdays: 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm