Our expanding hours as New York City re-opens
As of August 2020, we’re open for daycare 7 days a week. Southside is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and our McCarren Park location is open all 7 days. All members are automatically eligible to use both locations.
There are some special protocols in place for safety and to make things work:
- Booking via the member website required by 4pm the day before to guarantee a spot
- Last-minute bookings are also ok; make a booking request via the member website and we’ll usually be able to confirm a spot for you
- Baths available on first-come first-served basis (waitlist available)
- No pick-ups or drop-offs available at this time
- Check-in window: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Check-out window: 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Late check-ins and early check-outs: to check in after 11:00 am or to check out before 4:00 pm, just email us a heads up before you arrive so we know you are coming outside the normal times.
- Safety protocols summary (details here)
- Check in/out via your cell phone while outside
- One person at a time — please stay outside until called in
- Parents/staff to wear masks at handoffs
- Post check-in wipe down of all dogs’ gear
When you book, we’ll confirm things by email.
We are accepting new registrants for daycare here.
For baths, please get in touch for an appointment.
For boarding, please make a booking request here, with as much advance notice as possible.
Our normal (pre-pandemic) hoursWeekdays: 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: closed for daycare, but our nearby McCarren Park location is open